Here’s the description:
“Juice Refresh Rechargeable Alkaline battery system offers the high performance characteristics of throw-away alkaline batteries together with the low cost and environmental benefits of a rechargeable system. Juice represents a new standard in value and performance and an unprecedented improvement over present throw-away alkaline and many rechargeable technologies currently powering consumer battery operated devices.
Juice Refresh Advantages
- Low cost
- Batteries come fully charged and ready to use right out of the package.
- Nominal 1.5 Volts versus other 1.2 Volt rechargeable systems for better power.
- Chargers work with AA & AAA Rechargeable Alkaline Batteries
- No memory effect – recharge any time.
- Excellent performance in intermittent use products
- Don’t self discharge like NiMH & NiCD
- Mercury and Cadmium free
- Can be disposed of in normal household waste
- Recharge up to 100 times
- AA (2000 Mah) – AAA (750Mah)
- Plug in to any outlet
While NiMH & NiCD batteries are great in high drain electronic devices, most self discharge an average of 20% to 30% per month (even Lithium Ion batteries self discharge at a rate of 10% per month), making them poor choices for intermittent use devices like TV remotes, Smoke Alarms, Clocks, Emergency Flashlights and any device that gets used over time. Plus, unlike their toxic counterparts, Alkaline can be thrown away in your every day trash.”
Please vote for Alicia in the Cheap Sally Bring Home the Bacon Contest at http://www.cheapsally.com/profile/alicia-fox-markham/…only takes a second and you can vote every day. THANK YOU!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!